Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tim Ho Wan : SM North Branch

I finally got the chance to try this. I was running late but there was no queue so I ordered some pork buns ( their much raved about product ) and pork ribs rice since I don't think the pork buns will suffice for brunch.
Tim Ho Wan is located at upper ground floor SM North EDSA. They also have a branch at SM Megamall and Glorrieta 3.

The queue is usually long for this establishment luckily not today. 

Pork Bun and Pork Ribs Rice

Pork Ribs Rice PHP170
It was good and there's a lot of rice which I wasn't able to finish.

Pork Bun PHP145
I can understand what the rave is all about. I don't usually like meat filled buns like in siopao I only eat the mantao. The crust was heaven. It's crunchy and soft and sweet. I wish they sell the crust separately. XD The filling was just right and  not too overpowering.

I ate them all after eating the pork ribs rice hoho.

I forgot to take a picture of the menu but the price range is around PHP120-200 per order of dumplings and PHP170 for the rice toppings not including service charge. Love love love the pork buns and will be coming back for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment