Saturday, March 14, 2015

BDJ Box Unboxing: March: Ponds Exclusive

This is my first ever BDJ (Belle de Jour) Box. I purchased it last December and the earliest box I was able to get was already for March. That's how in demand they are! Anyway I totally forgot about it and was surprised to get a call from LBC about the delivery of the box. I had it delivered at my home province so I had to wait until the weekend before I got my hands on the box.


The contents of the box is supposed to be a surprise but since I got the call I can't help but be curious so I ended up knowing what's inside already through other unboxing posts XD.


But of course knowing and actually having the items are two different things. I was like a kid on Christmas opening her present (which technically it is my Christmas present to myself which came really late XD)


Anyhow, it's a Ponds Exclusive Box with full sized products. Wow!



Pearl Cleansing Gel 100g (PHP155) & 50g (PHP85) tubes
The New Pond’s Pearl Cleansing Gel contains Pearl Essence known to whiten skin and an oxygenated formulation which refreshes and cleanses effectively without drying skin. Because of its mild formulation that locks in moisture, the Pond’s Pearl Cleansing Gel is suitable for sensitive skin.






Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Cream 50g (PHP340)
As skin renewal hits its peak at night, use Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment, a regeneration night cream enriched with GenActiv™ that repairs skin damage, lightens and evens out dark spots while you sleep.






Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel 50g (PHP399)
Pond's Dewy Rose Gel is the first expert whitening product that comes in a refreshing gel, formulated by the Pond's Institute. It goes deep within the skin and is clinically proven to lighten dark spots and smoothen pores. Its unique gel formula is gentle to the touch, instantly cools and hydrates your skin. The result? Dewy, soft skin so flawless, it glows!




Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum 30ml (PHP480)
Now you can unlock flawless, radiant skin in just 7 days! With 9X more radiance power in a single drop* and the power of GenActiv™, this layering serum interrupts the skin’s melanin cycles to reduce stubborn dark spots and discolouration in one week.



Flawless White BB+ Cream (PHP299) x 2 (light & beige)
The Pond’s Institute developed Pond’s Flawless White BB+ Cream—a whitening cream and lightweight foundation in one—giving both skin care and makeup benefits. Use Pond’s BB+ Cream to achieve a flawless, no-makeup look.
Total Cost of Products in the box: PHP2047
(Prices based on Zalora)
What I paid for it (BDJ Box Cost): PHP580

I haven't tried any of these products but based on the descriptions they look pretty promising. I will try them for a week (Ponds 7 day challenge) and let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: I gave most of these away except for the dewy rose gel and beige bb cream which I still use from time to time. The products would have been great except they broke me out soo.. not for me.. my mom uses them though and she seems okay with it.

1 comment: