Thursday, March 19, 2015

Clear Contact Lenses


The last contact lenses I had from Ideal Vision was torn apart so I came back to EO Flex Ware. Their
clear contact lenses good for 1 year costs PHP795 and it already comes with a free 60ml solution.




The contact lens is already in the container. Can you see it? Yup me too. 
With my fingers crossed I'm hoping I don't lose it. XD

I had to buy one again because it's hard to do yoga stuff and re-adjust my glasses all the time. It feels comfortable enough for me to forget I'm wearing them or maybe I'm already used to wearing contacts. 

Related posts:
My First Contact Lenses
Ideal Vision: Fresh Look Contact Lenses

4 comments:

  1. 2. Ortho k lenses are used in sleepSEE technique to correct your vision. I’m using these technique for many years and I am able to see the daylight without using any glasses or contacts.I just put on the lenses before sleeping at night and after removing these in the morning I get clear vision. ortho k contact lenses for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Concourse Optometry we stock the most recent styles from many name brands. Whatever your needs, we will locate the most attractive, best fitting pair of eyeglasses for you! Here is a rundown of the brands we convey: Irvine Eye Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks what happens during lasik eye surgery

    ReplyDelete