Saturday, March 28, 2015

IECEP Neon Run

My sister wanted me to register for the IECEP Neon Run so she could get the shirt and I said why don't we just both register and run? Registration costs PHP220 which includes a shirt and a baller.

The registration says to be there at 5:00am but I think we got a little too excited and arrived at 4:30am. XD Too bad there's no early bird award. XD
Heroes' Park at 4:30am

The registration started promptly at 5am while the actual race began a little over 6am.


Race Route: From Natividad Hall (Engineering Building) of Bulacan State University (BulSU) to Cabana's Cinema and back. 
According to Google, one way is around 3km so it's actually 6km back and forth T_T

Halfway Marker

There are also water stations setup along the race route. 

FINISH LINE!!!
I probably walked halfway (okay more than halfway) but hey I tried and got to the finish line so hooray! :)

 After the race, we indulged ourselves with the "healthy rice" it's a cup of fried rice with bacon and carrot bits which only costs PHP15!!! Where else can you find bacon rice that cheap?! And it tastes good too.

 After the race, there was a raffle using your registered number. My sister lost hers and Puregold was more than happy to replace it XD

 It's been a while since I've been to my Alma Mater and it feels good to be back.

My sister and I before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment