Monday, November 17, 2014

Surf Burger: Malolos Branch

My sister's been wanting to try this place for a while now. So hey why not. Nope not La Familia the one behind that.. Surf Burger Bar XD.

Surf Burger Bar is located near the crossing at Malolos City, near La Familia.



The interior was nice actually. I was expecting to see something else when we got inside but I don't know, something doesn't feel right. Maybe because the place was setup more like a bar, but when we went there I noticed people go there to eat, not to drink. Anyway.. Here's what's on the menu.




We tried their beer bacon burger and a couple of drinks.
Beer Bacon Burger
The burger was actually good.

Mocha Shake
No alcohol. Tastes like regular fraps.

Bailey's Rocky Road
Tastes like ice cream. Too sweet for me. I was expecting something like a mud slide but nope just ice cream. 

The service is what actually ticked me off. I don't know if we looked liked beggars but hey the moment we walked in, we were customers! Surprise! Surprise! Nobody came to our attention so we got our own menu from the bar. Okay that's fine. But every time I try to get a waiters attention to order, or to ask for water or to pay the bill, I felt invisible. I had to stop one which came our way every time single time. There weren't even that much customers to attend to. (-_-)

Would I go back? Meh.. I would probably order some burgers for take out and that's it. (>_<)
Really, I tried to write a nice review, but every time I remember their service... Moving on.. Their burgers were good and the place looks nice. XD

1 comment: