Thursday, March 19, 2015

Maginhawa Food Trip Chronicles: Crazy Katsu


I'm not really fond of tonkatsu's but Crazy Katsu was worth a try. We went here for a friend's surprise birthday celebration. The place was crowded when we arrived so we just settled with the tables outside.

 Menu

 Chicken Katsu PHP155
comes with a bowl of rice

 Katsu Curry PHP190






Food servings were generous for the price. I wasn't able to finish my dish. Don't get me wrong it's delicious. It's just too many. The staff were also accommodating even though we left some mess with the party poppers. :)

Other Restaurants at Maginhawa:
The Iscreamist
Friuli Trattoria
The Z Compound

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for sharing this great information with us. I am really glad to learn about this because it helps me to increase my knowledge.
    Best Fitness club and Lesmills club in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete