Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ideal Vision: Fresh Look Contact Lenses

This is my second pair of contact lenses and this time I decided to try Ideal Vision's Fresh Look Color Blends which costs PHP1190. My eye grades went up again, due to not religiously wearing my glasses or contacts.

This one's in brown color. It's light brown when you wear it.

The first time I wore it, it was perfectly fine but the next day it stung big time. I don't know what happened I thought maybe I damaged it somehow. Which was sad since it's more expensive than the first one which still works perfectly fine by the way.
Then I realized what I was doing wrong. I was mixing two solutions. Using one to soak it and another to clean it before wearing. I'm using opti-free now since it feels more comfortable. Flex wear solution was sticky and feels dry for me.

This is how it looks like when I wear it. I'm wearing this now almost everyday when I'm not too lazy to put it on.

Since I was using it almost everyday, I finally learned to distinguish the right side up without depending on the color.

So next time I'll just buy the clear ones. This content was originally posted on my blog about my first contact lens which you can find here.

I decided to create a separate blog because this happened. :(
I was cleaning it before wearing when it was torn apart. </3 It just lasted for 2 months or so. So I'll be buying clear contacts lenses sooner than expected.

Why bother with contact lenses? At first I just wanted to try it. But it has its perks too. I hate wearing glasses when I'm drinking coffee which I do everyday and when it's raining or when I'm taking pictures with my dslr which I really love. It's really more of a bother sometimes which you wouldn't experience if you're just wearing contacts.

Why I hate contact lenses? I'm too lazy to put it on and remove it. When it gets dry and I forget to bring my solution or when some freaking dust gets in my eyes. 

Okay so mostly it's because of the coffee and taking pictures. It's just so easier without the glasses. Thus the need to buy a new pair. XD

Related posts:
My First Contact Lenses
Clear Contact Lenses


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not really sure but I don't think so. Usually colored contacts are not available for those with astigmatism.

      Delete
    2. I'm not really sure but I don't think so. Usually colored contacts are not available for those with astigmatism.

      Delete
  3. Hi! May i know where you bought your opti free solution? And how much? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the solution in Thailand so I don't really remember the price. But it's also available in EO I think or Ideal Vision.

      Delete
    2. I bought the solution in Thailand so I don't really remember the price. But it's also available in EO I think or Ideal Vision.

      Delete
  4. Where did you bought your contact? Is it available in EO?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have written a blog about your experience in using contact lenses. Very useful reminders for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Online purchase of Japan IMOOL "colored contact lenses online" Chocolate Brown special sale,which is on the meitongs.hk. the "brown contact lenses brown" create daily girlish style.We have the largest supplier of IMOOL contacts in Asia, which is sold to the United States, Britain, Australia and southeast Asian countries.

    More Info - https://www.meitongs.hk/products/imool-colored-contact-lenses-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. am ia candidate for lasik surgery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, love the Freshlook colorblends ever since I shifted from wearing glasses to contacts <3 This is very helpful!! <3 Also I'd like to suggest reading this article: https://www.ayoptical.com/pages/consumer-information for more info abt Proper lens care <3 Yey! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. prescription contact lenses

    ReplyDelete