Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Porch by Casa Verde

I've been wanting to try this place for a while since it came highly recommended by friends. The Porch by Casa Verde is located at Anonas Ext., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City.
 No.4 Privet Drive XD

 "The Porch"

There were also a few tables inside

MENU



 A bit pricey in my opinion

 Kitchen window where they make the food on the other side

We arrived around 7:40 PM and was seated around 8:40 PM and we were just like the 3rd or 4th group in the waiting line. It also didn't help that they let the couple after us be seated first! We already ordered and paid at the cashier when we arrived so we had no choice but to just wait.

 Southwest Pasta PHP198
This is what I ordered. I was hungry and impatient and disappointed. I only ate the bread and butter and was only able to finish half the pasta. I can only taste the Parmesan cheese the rest was bland. T_T

 Victoria's Secret Spaghetti PHP178

 Seafood Carbonara PHP200

My friends were able to finish the Spaghetti and Carbonara though they said there wasn't anything special in it as well. I'd choose Friuli's Pasta over these anytime.

 Brian's Ribs PHP250
This is the house specialty. The serving was really generous and it was good too.

 Death by Chocolate 
My friend ordered this to make up for the pasta. Bless him! I was expecting it to be too sweet but surprisingly it was just right. I thought it was a cake but it was actually an ice cream cake. (more ice cream than cake though I think it was just ice cream XD) Well it tastes like rocky road ice cream which is not too sweet.

 My half eaten pasta. T_T

Brian's Ribs sarap to the bones XD

Okay so I was really disappointed overall and maybe it was unfair for me to judge the place with their pasta when it's known for it's ribs which was indeed good but I'm not a ribs person and I'm a very impatient person so I don't like waiting in line and I don't like waiting in vain sooo yeah I don't think I'm going back here anytime soon.

1 comment: