Monday, October 31, 2016

Meguiar's Carwash and PowerShift Auto Repair

I can still remember the first time I got a scratch on my then new car and how heartbroken and shaken I felt. After several more heartbreaks, I finally decided to bring my car for repair.

Meguiar's/PowerShift is located along Blas Ople road, Malolos City. They also have other branches in Quezon City I think.
They do carwash, waterless engine wash, waxing and repairs at a pretty affordable price.





Before and After pictures of the repair
the first three before and after shot is from when I "accidentally" hit the accelerator instead of the break pedal and rammed the dog cages in our garage. Don't worry the dogs are all safe (a bit shaken maybe).

this one was the first scratch I got just before I got my non-pro license.

this one really amazed me, it's like nothing happened.
the next three were from when I collided with another car when I was getting out of the parking lot.

the last one was from a counterflowing motorbike.

I paid a total of PHP12400. PHP4000 for repair, PHP8000 for the paint and PHP400 for the headlight scratch removal. I left my car at their place Saturday morning and got it back Monday evening and will be taking it back for buffing after a week.

I do have an insurance but based on the stories I've heard, it would take months for me to get my car back so I just opted to have it repaired on my own.

Overall I am really satisfied with their work and how fast I was able to get my car back. I can't say I want to go back ( no more scratches please) but maybe for their car wash services yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment