Monday, September 1, 2014

Bubbles Hair Dye

My friends recently tried this product from etude which lets you easily apply hair color.

You can buy the Bubbles hair dye for PHP428 at Etude stores. They come in different colors.

I was intrigued because my friends kept gushing about how easy it was to apply and how good and fragrant the hair conditioner was. So I finally had the courage to try it.

This was my hair before I used the product.

It's been a year since I curled and colored it so its just about time to change it. I still like my curls so I'm just gonna try another color.


Sorry about the mess. I wasn't really planning on blogging it but I wanted to keep the memory anyway.

The box comes with the hair color, conditioner and plastic gloves. There are a lot of tutorials on you tube on how to apply it step by step. I just watched the instructions on you tube as the box I bought didn't come with an english manual.

I bought the no.4 Wine Red color cause I wanted to be a little daring. ^_^ When you squish the bottle it contains a bubble like substance. For wine red, the bubble color is violet like. You apply it on dry hair and leave it for 30 minutes.

At first I was doubtful that 1 bottle will be enough for my long hair, but suprisingly it was.

After 30 minutes, rinse it with water. It feels super dry after rinsing so apply the conditioner afterwards and leave it for 3-10 minutes.

Rinse it again and voila! It is done! This is how It looks like on the first day. If you noticed the color became darker.

If we put it side by side you'll be able to see the difference.

I was told it will become lighter as days pass by.. so let's see.

Note that the results are different depending on your hair type and color.
My friend used wine red here too. From black hair to this lighter shade of red. And the color was more visible.

I'll update this post in a few days and see what happens.. ^_^

UPDATE:
Unfortunately after a week the color returned to the old one before the application of bubbles hair dye soo.. meh didn't work.






No comments:

Post a Comment