Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kolours Hair Dye

Hair coloring is addicting I tell you.. I didn't get the results I wanted when I used Bubbles hair dye so after a month or so here I am again trying out a different dye. This time it's Kolours. I chose the Oriental Ruby color because I'm quite obsessed with red right now. Kind of rebelious if you're not into loud hair colors. I'd try blue dye but they don't have one so I settled for the red one.
Enough of my babbling.. Kolours hair dye costs around PHP240 a lot more inexpensive than Bubbles. The package comes with the following:
Oh no wait that's chowder looking at me like I've gone crazy. XD
Oh here.. the dye, conditioner, plastic hand gloves and manual.
Pour the contents of the tube into the bottle and mix well.
Apply to your hair and leave for 30minutes. Rinse it after and use the conditioner for 10minutes.
Tada! See the reddish glow? Hehe I hope it stays like this unlike last time. 
If you want to see what my hair looks like before I used Kolours, check my blog about Bubbles hair dye. :)

Again I'll update this post after a few days and see what happens.

UPDATE:
Sorry it took almost 2 months for me to update this. <honestly I forgot (>_<)> But here it is after 2 months. And again as you can see the color is gone. But in fairness, it lasted longer than the color from bubbles hair dye.




No comments:

Post a Comment