Friday, September 26, 2014

Brave Frontier: Trial 002 Grahdens

I just finished with trial 002 after several tries. The first few I was trying to strong arm him by using a mono light squad since Grah is a dark unit which apparently is not a good strategy since he's leader skill has damage reduction from light and dark types. Also damage of light and dark are at par with each other so.. yeah not a good idea to bring mono light.

Oh and before you get to Grahdens, you have to finish off Karl first. Check my blog about Trial 001. :)

These are the squads I used:

Duel SGX 6* SBB 6
Sefia 6* BB 2
Twins 6* SBB 6
Dilma 6* BB 1
Serin 5* BB 6

Melchio 6* SBB 6
Eze 6* BB 1
Elsel 5* BB 7
Cayena 5* BB 1
Alice 6* SBB 8

Kikuri 4* BB 1
Xenon 4* BB 1
Lunaris 4* BB 1

These are the helpers I chose:
Grah for his leader skill

Lancia for the heal

Grah for his leader skill

These are the spheres I used:


I actually forgot to setup the spheres for the rest of the units XD.

When to guard?
Guard on your first turn!!!
After this I used the fujin potion on the twins to heal the squad gradually for 3 turns.

Guard at 70% of Grah's HP
Use only 1 unit to attack and guard the rest.

I used Serin to attack and guard the rest. She died and I used the revive on her.

Guard at 40% of Grah's HP
Again use only 1 unit to attack and guard the rest. Again I used Serin as sacrifice here surprisingly she didn't die.

Guard when Grah's about to die.
Guard at least one unit while the rest finish him off. This I failed to do so my first squad got wiped off hehe

So squad 2 delivered the final blow.

Rewards for finishing Trial 002:

Tadah!! A Lord type Grahdens!

I used this gem to level him up hehe


Maxwell is up next.. Are you ready?? ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment