Saturday, October 24, 2015

Rub Ribs & BBQ

I'm not really a fan of ribs but we've been here twice in a month so that has to mean something :)

According to their menu, Rub has 3 branches, QC, Pasig and Makati. Since I'm from QC it makes sense that we have already tried 2 of their branches.. first in Makati and second in Pasig. XD
Their Makati branch is a bit bigger with lots of cute stuff/frames on the wall.


THE MENU
(same for both branches)





Super Duo PHP340
1 rack of Ribs and 2 Sides

Buffalo Chicken Wings PHP260
This is what I ordered since this is a ribs place ^_^


Needless to say it was good. I got to taste the ribs too and it tastes good even without the sauce. I think I like this better than Racks'.

Their Buffalo Chicken served with blue cheese was yummy too.

Servings from the Pasig Branch
Super Duo PHP340
1 rack of Ribs and 2 Sides


Family Brunch PHP720
2 racks of Ribs and 3 Sides


Busog Lusog while watching #ALDUBEBTamangPanahon

No comments:

Post a Comment