Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kissako Uji Matcha Cafe

I finally had the chance of trying this place out. Since I've discovered the wonders of matcha, I'm always open in trying different matcha dishes/drinks.
Kissako Uji Matcha Cafe is located at Kapitolyo, Pasig. You can take a tricycle from Boni station to get here.

The place is a bit small..

and untidy


THE MENU





It's a dessert place. They have hot and cold drinks and very few sandwhiches. Matcha Ramen is probably the only heavy meal in the menu. So unless you want to try Matcha Ramen, it's not a good idea to go here if you're really hungry. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.



Matcha Ramen PHP200
The noodles is made using matcha I think but tastes bland for me. The soup is miso based. The pork was okay. It tastes okay for the price but not something I'd really crave for.

For the drinks, we tried their best sellers.
Iced Matcha Latte PHP140
My friend says it tastes like "halaman" (plant). Which I think was just fair since matcha is made from ground tea leaves.

Iced Choco Hojica PHP140
Ice blended Dark Chocolate and Matcha.
The matcha taste was strong but not too much. It's just right.

Hot Matcha Latte PHP160
90% milk and 10% matcha, even if you mix it well you can barely taste any matcha. Okay I"ll give points for the cute artwork. :)

K, Thanks, Bye XD
No really, it was a nice place to try, but not a place I'd frequent if you know what I mean. If you're into matcha, well it's a nice place to try. ^_^

1 comment: