Friday, November 13, 2015

Don Day by Day Don Don Don

Don Day offers a buffet of Korean BBQ and other Korean dishes. It has 4 branches I think but we tried the one at Quezon Avenue near BIR RDO 40.

For PHP499, you get unlimited Buffet Food, Samgyupsal (Pork) and Woosamgyup (Beef) BBQ.
Food available at the buffet table. You can also opt to just get the Buffet Food and Samgyupsal (Pork) for PHP399 or the Buffet Food only for PHP299.


My friends say the carbonara was good.









I didn't really taste much of the food in the buffet table. I just frequent the section for the Korean BBQ side dishes, sauces and wraps. 



Good thing we have a designated cook per table, (we can focus on eating) XD 

I assume the couple running around owns the place. They were very hands on and ajumma was even teaching us how to enjoy korean bbq. 


I always enjoy Korean bbq. I like wrapping the meat in lettuce leaves with a bit of kimchee and their special sauce. 
We were 5 in the table, 4 girls and the cook. We were 2nd to the last to quit eating. I can't even count how many plates of woosamgyup (beef) we ate.

You pay separately for ice cream and drinks.


additional PHP50 for unlimited iced tea


Team Matcha cheat day XD

No comments:

Post a Comment