Sunday, April 26, 2015

BDJ Box Unboxing: April: Spring into Beauty

I asked my younger sister to blog this for me and she just stared at the screen for sometime and wrote this "This is my sister second bdj box for the month of april" XD She's basically the reason why I'm into make up right now and she watches VLogs all the freakin time so I guess I expected a bit more.

Anyway another box filled with goodies from my April 2015 BDJ Box. Hooray!
 The BDJ Box themed Spring into Beauty

 Lots of My Choice products in this box. Left to Right: Shower Salt, Acne Cream, Perfume, Soap

 My Choice Bubble Scrub Shower Salt 225g PHP 100
It comes in 5 variants and I got the Orange variant for Lightening.

 My Choice Anti Acne Cream 20g PHP 100

 My Choice Pure Herbal Soap 100g PHP 55
It comes in 6 variants and I got Watermelon for repairing sun damage. Perfect for summer.

There's also a hero perfume PHP60 which I gave away to my grandmother. 

 Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foot Mask 18ml PHP 198 and Luminius Glow Aura CC Cream (Bonus Item)

It's Korean so good luck reading this one.

Mustela: Stretch Marks Cream, 2in1 Hair and Body Wash and Hydra Bebe Body Lotion.
It says here it's for mothers and mothers to be and I know just the perfect recipient for this one.

 Asian Secrets' Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub 100g PHP 120 and Lulur Whitening Body Scrub 20ml PHP15x6


My sister highly recomends this product but I have yet to try.

 FS Cometics Mascara PHP 350 which comes with a brochure of their products

 Last but definitely not the least, Revlon Higlighting Palette 7.5g PHP625
It comes in 3 variants and I got Bronze Glow


The total cost of products in the box is PHP1698 not including the mustela products and I just paid PHP580 for this box. ^_^ Well done BDJ team! I will try out these products soon :)

Visit www.BDJBox.com to learn more. :)

1 comment: