Friday, August 29, 2014

Ramen Nagi

Ramen Nagi has recently opened its new branch at G/F SM North Edsa and being the ramen lover that I am, I tried it out with my friends.

The ambiance was nice and simple with that japanese feel. This place gets crowded most of the time so we decided to come in early to avoid waiting.

You can see your meal being prepared in their kitchen and they serve it pretty fast too.

They have very attentive staff which will make you feel welcome once you step inside the restaurant.

The Menu

There are 4 main dishes/ramen to choose from. Original, Red, Black and Green King/Butao. 

The Original of course is the best seller and the safest choice if it's your first time to try ramen.

Try the Red King if you're in for a spicy treat. Chef's recommended spiciness level is 1 but for Red King it's automatic 5 so... yeah it's that spicy.

I tried the Black King since it's different and I'm in my adventurous mood when I ordered and I wasn't dissapointed at all. It was really good.

Then there's the Green King. I'm not a fan of green leafy vegetables and healthy stuff so ordering it was out of the question for me.




They will give you a piece of paper where you'll choose your order and how you want your ramen done.

This is what I ordered. I chose normal for most of it. If you're not sure and want to be enligthened, you can ask their friendly staff and they'll explain the choices.

As I've mentioned, this was really good that the Original will pale in comparison as the flavors are richer and more intense.

Tamago! Ordered separately.

My friend enjoying the ramen.

Original King, their best seller. Forgot to take the picture earlier so the presentation was already messed up haha.

Condiments.

The servings were generous enough that most of us didn't get to finish everything. Too bad they don't allow take outs for left overs. 

We forgot to order gyoza and we were so full after eating ramen that we didn't order anymore.

Needless to say, I fell in love with the place. The ambiance, the service, the staff, the food and all were perfect so two thumbs up for Ramen Nagi! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment