Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun Activities during Rainy Days

Why let the rainy days stop you from having fun? When there are activities you can still enjoy indoors. Here are some suggestions for group activities you can try:

1. Music Lounge/ Videoke - Filipinos love to sing and eat and have a few drinks with friends and loved ones so this is definitely on top of my list of to dos. Nowadays there are a lot of decent music lounges which offer cheap group packages. Some of them are center stage, music21plaza, red box and a lot more. Just type a quick search in google and you'll surely find one near you. You might want to check on sites which offer vouchers for these places for a good deal.
Beats KTV at Burgos Circle

2. Bar Hopping - If you're not into singing, then maybe you just want to chill out at one of the bars in manila, there are a lot I tell you. My friends and I usually go to Elbow Room at Ortigas or in Nations Grill at Scout Boromeo. Both places are not too crowded, with live bands playing and a reasonably priced menu. Again, google can help you find one that's near you and suits your taste.
Nations Bar and Grill at Scout Boromeo

3. Bowling - The picture below shows the first time I tried bowling. It's fun but expect some sore muscles the next day. There are also vouchers offered for this activity. You can find bowling alleys at SM North, Fairview and Mall of Asia as well as in Eastwood Libis.

 Bowling Alley at SM Mall of Asia

4. Mystery Manila - If you're in for a little adventure you can try and solve mysteries at Mystery Manila. You can read more about this in my blog: http://lakwatserangbulakenya.blogspot.com/2014/07/mystery-manila.html
Mystery Manila at Eastwood Libis

5. Laser Tag - If you want to get worked out a bit, then you should try Laser Tag with a bunch of friends. Just don't wear anything white or with light color if you don't want to get tagged pretty quickly.

 Lazer Maxx at Eton Centris

6. Ice Skating - You should definitely try this at least once in your life. It's really intimidating how the kids can glide around effortlessly while you seem to get attached to the wall. But its a fun activity nonetheless.
Ice Skating Rink at SM Mall of Asia

7. Archery - I haven't got the chance to try this yet but I'd love to try it real soon with my friends. There's one in Mandaluyong and one in Ortigas. It's pretty pricey but I guess you can charge it to experience :)

If none of the activities mentioned above suits you, well just give in and play in the rain. When was the last time you played in the rain? Me? I think last year, I played tag with my sisters. even my grandmother joined us for a while (^_^)V




No comments:

Post a Comment