Saturday, March 8, 2014

Yakimix Trinoma

I've been here 3 times already. First with my boyfriend. Because I wanted to try the smokeless grill like the ones shown in koreanovelas and it was free (^_^)V.
I ate this all ehehe

Second with my family. Because I wanted them to experience it too.

And now with my colleagues. Goes without saying how I love the place. We reserved a week before to secure our table.
 It's located at 4F Trinoma near Time zone.

Eat and drink all you can at PHP538 (lunch) but since Feb 25 was a holiday we were charged PHP688.

Now my target is their sushi/maki bar. Who wouldn't seing how beautiful their presentation was.

 I think it's called kirin boat?


The colors, the variety, I'd love to try each one.

My first plate. The japanese pizza was good! Lots of cheese.. The sisig was good and spicy too.
My second plate. Trying out the maki's. Did I say the sisig was good? Well it is.

 Now this is not my plate. But I accepted the challenge of eating something raw. I think it's called sashimi?? Anyway I thought it would be well fishy 'malansa' but it's not. Very soft and its ...ok. Haha

 Disclaimer: the plates in front of me are not all mine!
Cooked some meat.

Of course.. desert! Love their ice cream and puting candy sprinkles on it. The others not so much :)

In buffets, the trick is not to eat rice. Just get small servings to taste each dish then just come back to get the ones you really liked. So another day goes with a happy and fulfilled tummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment