Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cafe+

I wanted to go to a cozy place with good food near Malolos so I researched and a few hits came up, hapag, states side, kalye mabini, fortune and then there's Cafe+..

 Its located near Rocka, Plaridel. From Malolos you can take a jeep to Plaridel, then another jeep to Cafe+. Its near Gilbert's.

The ambiance was nice much like starbucks or coffee bean.

The Menu


Drinks were served in jars :)

I ordered the Peanut butter Expresso Ice Blended since you don't usually see this in other cafe's
This is too sweet for my taste.

While my boyfriend ordered the Iced Milo Mocha Dinosaur.
This one tastes like caramel macchiato with milo on top.

And he obviously didn't like the taste of strong coffee haha
I on the other hand was a bit sleepy so I needed the strong kick of coffee so I ended up finishing both drinks... kidding we exchanged drinks haha
Their Cookie Dough Cheesecake though was a different story. It was heavenly.

I heard they also serve brunch but we came in the afternoon so maybe it wasn't available anymore.

I wanted to order the banana waffles as well. It looked so yummy from the next table but I was already full. Guess I'll have to try that next time :)

Note: They only accept cash and there's no atm nearby.




No comments:

Post a Comment