Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fall in Love Again with the May Elite BDJ Box

Honestly I was really disappointed with this box. It was supposed to be an elite box with summer goodies for the month of May but we received it on June when it's already raining. Two of my friends ordered the box as well and it was their first time to try BDJ Box and probably their last. 
It's a Revlon exclusive box following Revlon's campaign of #chooselove

Box costs PHP1482. Contents are supposed to be double the value (PHP3015 in total).

Tweezer PHP150

Nail Pile PHP150

Volume + Length Mascara PHP650

Photo Ready Kajal PHP575
Eyeliner in 304 Matte Marine

Ultra HD Matte Lip Color PHP575
Matte Liptint in 615 HD Temptation

Photoready Skinlights PHP825
Highlighter in 300 Peach Light

Nail Polish in Lavander and Silver Glitter PHP250x2

Hair Color in 42R Medium Auburn PHP450

Swatches from Uppermost
Pink Sugar lip tint for comparison
Revlon matte lipstick
Sky Blue Eyeliner
Highlighter

Eyeliner and Lipstick on.
It's veerryy retro and loud and I don't see myself actually using them. It's sad that I won't even be able to use most of the contents I paid for. Probably the hair color and mascara (which I somehow misplaced). 
It has been a nice affair with BDJ Boxes. My monthly dose of surprise and cosmetics. Sadly #walangforever when expectations turn to dissappointment. This is probably my last BDJ Box as well. I think I'm moving on to Althea boxes. Something I personally picked and worth wait waiting for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment