Sunday, June 26, 2016

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask vs. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Today we tried my sister's mask and my mother will be the first one to use it earning some rants from my sister. XD

Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
This costs PHP550 from ph.althea.kr
The small tub comes with a spatula.

It's gray and has a gooey consistency but smells like jelly.
It somehow reacts with air so you have to close and store it properly.
Usually, you use masks after cleansing and putting a toner but with this one you have to use it with dry uncleansed face (beats me why).

It's quite hard to apply evenly and you have to be fast. After 5 minutes, it bubbles like crazy so don't put too much under your nose or it'll be hard to breathe. It reminds me of Hydrogen Peroxide (Agua Oxinada)

After 5 minutes, massage it on your face for about 2 minutes and rinse with luke warm water. I found it difficult to rinse. 

After using, the face will be brighter but I feel like it's drying and prickling the sides of my nose and my pimples. So I immediately applied my toner and moisturizer after.

The mask I bought from Althea as well which is the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. This one has more like a clay consistency, has no scent and costs PHP560.

This is just like a regular mask which you apply after cleansing and toning to help evenly spread the mask then you have to wait for 10-15minutes to dry. It feels cool to the skin, easy to rinse and leaves your skin soft and blurs your pores.

Verdict: The Bubble Clay Mask piqued my interest because it was unique and it was the first time I'ved tried something like that but I don't like how hard it is to rinse that it feels like you haven't washed it off completely. Also I don't like how it's drying and I was afraid my dry patches would resurface. So yeah I think I'll stick to the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment