Friday, July 3, 2015

May 2015 BDJ Box Review

These are the items I got from my May BDJ Box. I've been quite busy so it took me some time before I actually got to use these products. Disclamer: Well these are actually just first impressions rather than an in depth <big word XD> review.


The first product I've tried was the  Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel. It's the first time I've seen the product so I was curious.
I smelled it and it heavily smells of plastic so I was turned off and gave it away to my sister.
Then I saw her applying it because she told me it's good for insect bites and it so happened I had these rashes which were very itchy. The moment I applied it, I was instantly relieved. It felt good and soothened the itching. It made me think if I should take it back but meh XD. The smell is almost neglible when you apply it.

The next thing I tried was the Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Whitening Serum Cream with SPF19/PA+++.
It smells nice and I think it should be used as a day cream but I used it the other night just because. It's light and not as oily as other creams but I noticed something like a grayish cast probably because of the spf content so I was glad I didn't use it on day time.

Next is the Nivea 3in1 Exfoliating Wipes. I like this better than the other variant. This one is for oily/impure skin <i have super oily skin..figures>
 It has two sides <obviously>.
The soft side is for cleansing and removing make up which works really well as you can see below.
 yuck >_<

The peeling side is used for exfoliating.

This one is the other variant. It's not included in the box but I got it during the nivea sale.
 This one is for dry and sensitive skin.
It's good to moisturize your skin but if you're like me with oily skin the other one is better. I love bringing it during travels. Very handy and easy to use for freshening up. I just wish it had more sheets inside.


Colgate Optic White. I tried the diamond white thing before too which works really well. The paste is blue, and blue is whiter than white so I think it creates the impression of a whiter teeth. This one is more like the normal toothpaste. Too early to tell results.

Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Brightening Scrub. It's foamy with a few scrubbing beads. It leaves the skin squeaky clean and whiter in just one wash. Unfortunately not the 'healthy white' I'd like it to be but the 'you have too much powder on your face' white. Probably because the rest of my body was still tan.

Dermal Masks. I was supposed to use the brightening one but since the garnier facial scrub already did it's job, I used the nutrition-moisturizing one instead.
I've only ever used watson's collagen mask and the freebies I got when I shopped at myeongdong which smells really nice.
This is me looking like a zombie with the facial mask. It has a cooling effect and only has a subtle smell.

I know I said these would go into my travel pouch but I was curious so I talked myself into using at least one of the body wash. I used the Rose Scented <pink> one. A little goes a long way and it smells like well.. roses.

FS Powder Blush. Haven't used it yet.

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultrahydrating Lotion. I can't bring myself to use them because they're too cute. XD

Cure Natural Aqua Gel. This one I'm planning to use the next few weeks. 

I'll update once I've used the rest of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment