Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kiss Dry Goodbye! May BDJBox Unboxing

Kiss Dry Goodbye! Keep Shining Beautiful One! is BDJBox's theme for the month of May 2015. The last box of my 3 month subscription. :(

So what do have here? Another box full of goodies ^_^

Mostly they are hydrating and whitening items which will help you recover from the effects of summer.

Colgate Optic White in 100g tube PHP115x2
Well there is the word whitening? and shine? XD 

Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel 45g PHP280
First time I've seen it. Smells like glue if you smell it from the tube.

Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Whitening Serum Cream with SPF19/PA+++ 50ml PHP 265
phew.. that was a mouthful. 

Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Brightening Scrub 50ml PHP84

Lightening products from Garnier just what I need. I'm excited to try them.

Nivea 3in1 Exfoliating Wipes 20sheets PHP140
I have the cleansing variant of this which I find convenient bringing during travels.

FS Powder Blush 6.2g PHP350
I was quite disappointed with the color but we'll see how I can work with it.

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultrahydrating Lotion
I can already see them in my travel pouch.

Dermal Masks PHP70 x 3
I love masks!

Pure Savon Body Wash and Himawari Shampoo and Conditioner
These will go to my travel pouch as well hoho.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel
I've seen this somewhere before. It's 90% water but it has good reviews and considering the price tag for something 90% water I'm really cure-ious.



The total amount of full sized items was PHP1559. I don't think adding the price of samples will reach the usual 2k mark though. Nonetheless these are really good products I would like to try and I'll probably write a separate review blog like last time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you review the organic aloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave it to my sister because it smells like plastic. But I tried it because I had these rashes and it felt good and soothened the itching.

      Delete