Thursday, June 4, 2015

9 Ways Bikini Wrap by iLoveDeePee

I'm not ready to give up the summer heat just yet. And when I say summer I mean the beach, sunblocks, swimsuits, definitely swimsuits. Unfortunately my beach body isn't ready just yet (or ever) so I can only show these lovely pieces with miss pillow here.

But it doesn't mean I can't wear one. I saw these cute tops from my facebook page and checked them out.


They are available in different colors. And you can get creative and style them in different ways too.
it's called the 9 ways bikini wrap.

What surprised me is the price. They are very affordable. The top only costs PHP135. So yep guessed it right, I bought one. The material is flexible and clings to your skin when wet so you don't have to worry as long as you wrapped it nicely. I did change the pads though (yes they're changeable) since the one that comes with it was too big for me.

They also have other swimsuits too but they run out of stock pretty fast. They just uploaded new stocks and I was checking out colors, when I wen't back some were already sold out. Check it out at ilovedeepee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment