Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thaipan


Thaipan is located at Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Obviously, they serve Thai food :p

The ambiance was really nice.

Menu

 





 Appetizers

 Roti Bread with Curry Sauce Dip PHP198
I believe this is Indian but whatever it's on the menu and I missed eating Roti.

 Chicken Satay PHP250
5 sticks of chicken satay for PHP250, hmmn it's good but for PHP50 per stick?...

Soup

 Tom Yum Kung PHP380
I'm not really a fan of Tom Yum because it's a bit sour and not the type of sinigang sour that I like.

Main

 Soft Shell Crab in Curry Sauce PHP398
This was good. Must Try!

 Thai Chicken Curry (Green) PHP328

 Pad Thai
I didn't like the Pad Thai because it's also a bit sour. The presentation was great though. I don't know but Pad Thai in Thailand is different and something I could actually eat.

 Bagoong Rice
This is also good. Better order this than a plain cup of rice for PHP60

Dessert

 Durian Ice Cream
I never liked Durian and it's after taste, it's too intense for me. But some people love it.

 Pandan

Mango with Sticky Rice
Ripe Mango, Sticky Rice (like bico) and gata seems like a weird combination but it actually works.

The ambiance was nice and the food presentation was picture perfect but I think it's too pricey. Our bill was around PHP4000 and we were just 6. We could have eaten on a buffet for that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment