Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm

I was thrilled to receive this package from Makeupholics. I bought 3 Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm for PHP180 each.
Cranberry Crush, Terra Crave, Rock & Rouge

Swatches with Flash
Rock & Rouge, Terra Crave, Cranberry Crush

without Flash
I wasn't really expecting much color. They were lip balms afterall. But I was surprised to see how rich the colors were.

Cranberry Crush on Friday

The color's a bit loud like reddish plum.

Terra Crave on Saturday

This is a more muted natural color. Perfect for every day use.

Rock & Rouge on Mondays

It's a nice and subtle red color. If you want to try red lipstick but don't want it too loud, you should definitely try this.

I like how it eases into my lips. It's easy to apply and keeps my lips hydrated for hours. It's very affordable too. A similar product from revlon costs around PHP470. I also like that it leaves a stain.

I will definitely repurchase and try other colors. Check them out on the link below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment