Thursday, December 25, 2014

Brave Frontier: Trial 003 Maxwell

I finally gathered the courage to fight Maxwell thanks to my BF friends. My units have been long ready. Time, concentration and courage is what I lack. So I took advantage of the holidays to get Maxwell and what do you know, I got her just in time for Christmas.

What you need?
1. Units that will last the 3 battles
2. Time
3. Concentration
4. Counter - #googlemolang
5. Full charged gadget - my battle lasted for 1.5 hours

What you're up to?
1. Battle 1: Juggernaut (Thunder) - Mitigate every 4 turns. Bring a nullifying status leader.
2. Battle 2: Abaddon (Dark) - If you have a separate squad for maxwell, let the first squad be killed at his 30% attack so your maxwell squad has time to fill up their BB.
3. Battle 3: Maxwell (Light)  - Counting is very important!!!

My Squad

Squad 1 was dedicated for the first two battles, Juggernaut and Abaddon.
Squad 2 was for Maxwell.
Squad 3 was just a filler in case something goes wrong.

Friends & Pots
Squad 1
Twins: (SBB10) Nullify Status and Defense buff
Lilith: (Dual Sphere SBB10) Damage dealer with unlimited sbb
Narza: (SBB4) Damage Mitigator
Lucana: (BB10) Healer and buffer
Lily and Zelnite (Dual Sphere SBB10): BC generation

Squad 2
Grahdens: (BB10) Medulla sphere for all allies, damage reduction from light and dark and dark and light attack buff.
Rowgen: (SBB10) Damage dealer with unlimited SBB
Darvanshel: (Dual Sphere SBB10) Damage mitigator
Tia: (SBB10) Healer
Lily: (SBB7) BC generation
Tridon: (SBB4) earth shield additional layer of defense

Squad 3
I didn't use this squad so no need for details here

Spheres




GGC spheres, Legwands and Sol Creators mostly.

Counting from the first battle is important to know what mood maxwell's in when you enter battle 3.
http://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/maxwellcounter.html

I suck at counting. I only remembered to count on my 2nd turn.
Even after I remembered counting, I lost count on my 7th/8th turn so there goes my counting down the drain.

It was a good thing I was able to mitigate every other turn so I was safe with the first 2 battles. 

When I entered battle 3, maxwell was in a good mood. I learned which turn I was in the hard way, her 20th turn ( Rune+Sacred Song+Destiny). Good thing mitigation was on and most units were guarded. 

Anyway counting is important to know which turn to kill maxwell. She has an angel idol buff so if you don't kill her without it, she will just keep on reviving.

Just follow the instructions on what to do using the counter and you'll be fine.

Aside from counting, you'll also need to take note on the hp percentage when they perform special attacks.

Tridon was a very big help. I think it's the safest and easiest way to get maxwell from what I've heard so far.

 That purple hp is Tridon's power in action


my shiny new maxy



Check this for a more in depth guide:
http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/2k765s/official_maxwell_visual_guideswritten_guides/

Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment