Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kanin Club

The first branch I tried was at Ayala Triangle, and they have a nicer ambiance than the one in Technohub. I thought it was a place for unlimited rice servings and all but it's more than that. It's a good place to go if you want a taste of Filipino cuisine. We usually bring foreign visitors here.

The Menu








 The food doesn't disappoint. So far I haven't tried anything I didn't like. Or maybe It's just me (>_<)
Pinakbet. For a serving of vegetables. There are bacon strips which are really yummy.

Rice. They combine servings of rice in a bowl.  They also have unlimited servings.

 Crispy Dinuguan. One of their signature dishes.

 Binagoongan. This pretty much tastes like Pinakbet with less vegetables.

 Laing. Another good dish here.

Bistek. (Beef Steak)

You should try their Kare-Kare too. Sorry it's the only picture I can find and it's almost finished.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment