Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hanamaruken: A taste of Japan

I've been craving about ramen recently so my friends and I decided to try the new ramen place at 2F Trinoma garden restaurants.. Hanamaruken.
The ambiance was very simple and nice.

Outside the restaurant

 Interior - simple and relaxing



We ordered their signature hapiness ramen PHP480 a bit expensive because of the pork ribs topping I guess

gyoza with soy and chili sauce PHP150

I ordered the hapiness rice bowl with pork ribs toppings which is a bit greasy for my taste PHP250 

My friend ordered the drunk man rice bowl with kakuni whatever that is. I like this one better than the happiness rice bowl though PHP240

We weren't able to finish anything as the servings were too generous for 3 girls haha

I love their signature hapiness ramen and I'll definitely come here again. 😊












No comments:

Post a Comment