Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Kylie Holiday Edition Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatch

Holiday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick

It costs $36 at KylieCosmetics.com. Including tax and shipping fee within the US, it would cost around $48 so around PHP2400 for 6 mini matte liquid lipstick. The Kylie Matte Lipkit costs $29 and is being sold here in the Philippines for PHP2000-2500. I bought the Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick for PHP2500 at Shopee so it's pretty much a good deal seeing some sell it for as much as PHP4500. Some sell them individually for PHP600-700. I haven't seen any fake versions of this as of the moment. I can't say the same for the Birthday Edition though.


Anyway, I bought this to try multiple shades for the price of one. I wasn't so lucky in purchasing the Birthday Edition because they sold out in minutes but the Holiday Edition came and I was able to get one from a local seller.

These are the shades included in the set. There are 3 new shades here namely Moon, Angel and Vixen.

Size Comparison
It's mini alright.


Swatch
I already tried Ginger and Kristen and I'm already excited to try the rest.

Please check out my other blogs as well:
Kylie Lipkit Swatch & Review
Fake Birthday Edition Kylie Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment