Thursday, November 24, 2016

Nyx Lip Lingerie

It's finally available in the Philippines!!! It retails for PHP490 at Nyx SM Megamall Branch.

Nyx Lip Lingerie
Top: Bedtime Flirt
Bottom: Exotic

They say Bedtime Flirt is a close dupe to Kylie's Candy K. I wouldn't know because I don't have Candy K. Bedtime Flirt is a really pale nude pink color.

Exotic on the other hand is a very beautiful brownish red color which I really like.

Note: This line is missing if you bought a fake one online. Check my blog for details: How to spot fake Nyx Lip Lingerie



Swatch
Left: Exotic
Right: Bedtime Flirt

On my Lips
Top Left: Bedtime Flirt
Top Right: Exotic
Bottom: Bare Lips


Nyx Lip Lingerie in shade Exotic

Application is easy though it's a bit sticky at first. You have to apply a thin coat so it dries quickly and settles into a weightless matte finish. Long wear and transfer proof, I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment