Saturday, February 13, 2016

BDJ Box Elite: December: Because you're worth it by L'oreal

This month's BDJ Box Elite is an exclusive from L'oreal. 

Revitalift V-Shaper Instant Shaping Essence PHP999
I gave this to my mom because I don't know how to use it and I think she needs it more XD

Magic Blur Instant Smoother Anti-Aging Eye Cream PHP500
I use this sometimes it's like an oily BB cream.

Total Repair Shampoo (PHP60), Conditioner (PHP60) and Deep Repair Mask (PHP19)

Lip Gloss PHP500

The applicator was unique. It's shaped like a bud but flat. But basically the same as the usual applicators just bigger.

False Lash Butterfly Mascara

Again the wand shape is different. Slightly curved and with the tips varying in length (going shorter from  left to right)

Pink Nail Polish

My thoughts? I'm still hung up on the Celeteque exclusive box that I missed and honestly I would trade this for the celeteque box anytime. :( I know it's not fair to compare the two but I didn't really get to use most of these items.



No comments:

Post a Comment