Saturday, August 1, 2015

Prepped and Polished: July 2015 BDJ Box Unboxing

My sister texted me when I was going home all the while thinking that she missed me but it turns out she was just excited to open my BDJ Box XD.

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself" I love this quote from the stickers.
These are the contents of the July BDJ Box. The last regular box for the year. Boxes from August 'till December will be elite boxes and thus will be more pricey.

There are 2 Carmex Lip Balms in the box. One is strawberry with SPF and the other one is menthol both of which claim to offer long lasting relief for dry chapped lips.
This is the menthol one.
Carmex Tube Lip Balm 10g PHP110
<My grandfather thought it was glue and asked if he could have some XD> I can't really blame him.

This is the strawberry with SPF15.
Carmex Click Stick 4.5g PHP110

FS Luscious Lipstick 4g PHP299
FS Lipstick! Yay! I love lipsticks. Mine came in Creamy Nut color. <sorry for the dark picture>

Canmake Nail Polish 3.8g PHP330

I'm excited about this one. It's a Benefit They're Real Mascara 3g (sample size).
The 8.5g size costs PHP1300.

Cetaphil Cleansing Bar in cute sizes 28g.
The 127g size costs PHP441

Dove Oxygen and Nourishment shampoo and conditioner 180ml PHP115 each. It comes in their latest variant designed for Filipinas with dry and flat hair.

V10 Plus Serum samples in Vitamin C (treats blesmishes, evens skin tone and prevents breakouts) and Licorice (soothes skin irritations).
The 30ml size costs PHP4750.

Celeteque Cleansing Oil 50ml PHP199. 
I love celeteque so I'm excited to try this one too.

Total Cost of full sized products is PHP1278. This does not include the Cetaphil, Benefit and V10 Plus products which comes in sample sizes which given the cost of their full sized products, it's nice to have samples to try first. :)
I only paid PHP580 for this box which came with all these wonderful products. 

2 comments: