Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Basic Make-Up Must Haves 2015

My Basic Must Haves
Disclaimer: I'm a noob when it comes to make-up. But I like to keep trying new things and sharing my experience with them. Every skin type is different so some products may be good for others and not for you. So you just have to keep trying to find the perfect match. #parangpagibig XD

As for me, I find myself loving the following products for a basic everyday look.

1. Pixy UV Whitening Perfect Matte Foundation in yellow ochre PHP245 - to keep my oiliness at bay and protect my skin from the sun (it has SPF15). I love using brushes instead of sponge to keep it light. But I use a damp sponge if I need more coverage. Available at Watsons and some SM department stores. I have a first impression review of this product which you can find here.

2. SanSan Eye Liner Pen in black PHP70 - to give some focus to the eyes. I have shaky hands so I find this the easiest to use. Plus it's really cheap. Available at HBC.

3. Etude's Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in light brown PHP145 - so I wouldn't look like a pabebe girl XD. <my eyebrows are really thin>. But seriously it frames the eyes more. Available at Etude House.

4. Maybelline's Magnum Volum Express Mascara PHP299 (on sale) - just because. My lashes aren't naturally curled up so I need something to hold them up and give some volume. Available at pretty much all stores with a cosmetics section.

5. Skin Food Lip and Cheek Tint KRW3000 XD - to give some color to my cheeks. I just smudge it with my fingers. I love the peachy color and it can be used as a lip tint too. Available at Skin Food. 
I also like the color of Ever Bilena blush in Crazy, but I find it unhygenic to use the brush over and over. I tried to wash the brush but I ended up ruining it :(

6. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm in Terra Crave PHP180 - to prevent my lips from chapping and adds some color too. Available at makeupholics.com. I have a first impression review of this product which you can find here.

I use them after cleansing, toning and moisturizing for a clean canvas just like in painting <no I don't paint XD>.

I love these products because: 
1. They are cheap but with good quality. Make-up doesn't have to be expensive. Sometimes the cheap finds are the real gems.
2. They are easily available at stores nearby or online.
3. They are easy to apply.
4. I personally love the colors and find it suitable for me. If it makes you feel good and feel confident then go for it. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. 

Most of these products are already repurchases except for the cheek tint and lip balm which doesn't seem to be depleting anytime soon. :)

When I'm not too lazy, I love using these too.. I 'd love to discuss it but I might bore you XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment