Monday, February 9, 2015

Yagam Cafe

So we went to Baguio after office hours and barely had any sleep. The cold weather didn't really help and I was ready to fall asleep at Burnham Park if I didn't have my coffee fix soon. So we went to the nearest cafe we could find which was Yagam Cafe according to Google. It was near Elizabeth Hotel and Wright Park and just a short walking distance to Ketchup Food Community which was our next destination.

 MENU
I was tempted to order the hot cocoa but I really really need my coffee.

 
 The ambiance was nice and cozy and reminded me so much of The Sagada Lemon Pie House.


 Hot Cocoa with milk PHP68

French pressed, medium roast, medium strength coffee with milk and sugar.
The coffee can fill 2 cups and that's just for PHP75.

It was a nice and comfy place to just enjoy the weather and drink coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment