Monday, February 9, 2015

Baguio Craft Brewery

Our last stop for the evening was Baguio Craft Brewery. It is located near Victory Liner Bus Station.


They have a tasting room for first timers.

This shows the list of beers they offer. Sorry it's blurred and no I'm not drunk XD
 The numbers on the left indicate the alcohol content and the bitterness level.
The number on the right indicate the price per glass.


I only tried the fruit based ones since I'm not really into beers. They taste pretty much the same to me but the Ripe (the one with the passion fruit) smells really good.
 Taste test is free but they also offer a set of beer in different flavors for a price.

 The ambiance was really nice. It's a really cool place to hangout probably when waiting for the next trip to Manila or just simply chill with your friends.

 For once I regret not bringing my camera. The place has a really nice view of the city. My phone camera didn't do any justice.

 This is like a fireplace which feels really good in the cold weather.

 Beer Glasses.

We were already sleepy after more than 24 hours without sleep XD

No comments:

Post a Comment