Monday, November 17, 2014

Señora Carmen's Resto Garden

My sister and I tagged along our aunt's night out with friends, then my little sister wanted to come too.. and my grandmother. So a night out with friends turned into a family dinner XD.
Señora Carmen's is located near Centro Escolar University at Malolos City. The ambiance was nice and open and there was a band playing songs which you can request or you can even jam with them.. I think.. XD



I really like the ambiance but they should probably do something about the "tagasaw/s".

The food was good and affordable. Ranging from PHP100-200 per dish for sharing or solo plates for less than PHP100. If you want to try something different, something authentic and something good, this is the place to go. I like the variety of their menu. Sorry I didn't take a picture of their menu. Anyway here's what we ordered.
Tuna Sashimi PHP120
It was frozen when they served it but after a couple of minutes it started to thaw.

Adobong Kambing

Kalderetang Kambing

Kare-Kare

Spareribs Salad
This is new to me. Tastes like well yeah salad but warm salad.

Hakaw

Shark's fin

Cheese Sticks
Lots of cheese in there

Rice

We also ordered a pitcher of ice tea and a bucket of san mig apple. Our bill was only around PHP1800 pretty cheap huh? I just wish they serve cocktails too. (>_<)

The staff were friendly and nice and very accommodating. What else can I say? I love this place! (though I'm probably biased because they have tuna sashimi XD) Will I go back? Definitely YES! (^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment