Thursday, April 10, 2014

Vikings: SM North


On your marks! Set! Go! Haha It was fun racing with people on the escalator. We wanted to dine at Vikings for my friends' birthday but it was already fully booked at their SM North branch. I managed to book for seats at SM Marikina but it was too far from the office that they dont want to go. So we took our chance and decided to come as walk in customers. I was the first one to arrive 5minutes before 10am and the escalator was still closed. People where pooling waiting for it to open. At exactly 10am the guard whistled which signalled the opening of the escalator. I felt like a tribute waiting for the signal to grab my items at the Cornucopia (which is the wait listing at Vikings).
And alas I came out the victor! Mwahahah! I was out of breath when I was talking to the receptionist but oh well we were no. 1 in the wait list. 
See how long the line was already? And it was getting longer by the second.
So Vikings Sm North branch is located at 4F SM The Block. Lunch Time is from 11:00am to 2:30pm. PHP688 + 5% service charge per person.


It was huge but can get crowded.

Japanese Station (our favorite station)
Maki

Soup

Kirin boat

Sashimi

Maki cones

Tempura

Pizza

Yakitori

Oyster Rockfeller




Salad

Snow cone

Sweets

Cakes

Fondue

Fruits


Lechon, Lamb and Tenderloin

Drinks

Frozen Yogurt

There were more varieties but i didn't get the chance to take pictures as i was already hungry.

My first plate. It was all good :)

My mini plate. I've always wanted to try caviar so here they are in different colors. The hakaw was good too.

My second plate. I only liked the lechon belly here.

My dessert plate. Frozen yogurt, watermelon and melon.

There was so much that i didn't get to taste every dish i liked.
It was my friend's birthday so he had a chance to become a viking 😂 and he ate for free.

Free mini Cake


I'm definitely going back here but i'll try their SM Marikina Branch next. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment