Sunday, September 13, 2015

BDJ Box Social Glam Event

This was my first BDJ Box event. I wasn't able to join last time for some reasons. I was glad it wasn't raining yet when I left home so I was able to go this time.
My loots from the event

It was held September 13, 2015 10AM - 7pm at Glorietta II Activity Center.

Pre-registration was free. You just had to share the event poster at Facebook or Instagram and the link to your post will serve as your ticket for registration. You can then choose 3 talks you can attend from the following:

At the event, you have to claim your Beauty Passport which has a stamp on your 2 confirmed talks.

Those who where not able to pre-register were also given a chance to register on site although they had less privileges like no lootbags and stuff.

I got 2 confirmed talks from BrowHaus & Strip and The Face Shop.

My raffle and loot bag stubs

Booths in the BDJ Box event offer free services like, hair & make up make over, brow threading and discounts. Big Discounts!!
Revlon

Covergirl

Bioderma

FS Cosmetics

Grab a Taxi provided us with a free ride home! Thank You!

Cancer Awareness Booth

Globe Charge Booth

Koragem

Status Hair Salon


The Face Shop


Max Factor

Cure


Me attending the talk


I don't always win a raffle and when I do, I win an on the spot facial treatment from V10 Plus and Olay body wash and day cream. Thank You!
Free Facial Treatment from V10 Plus

I bought this Covergirl liquid foundation for PHP475. The normal price of this product is around PHP800. So I got it for almost half the price! Thank You!

Thank You BDJ!


No comments:

Post a Comment